Website design is the art of designing websites and web pages. A well-designed website should have a clean look and feel. It should also be user-friendly and easy to navigate. In addition, a good website design should be SEO optimized.
Local search refers to searching for businesses online using keywords specific to a geographic area. If you want to increase your business’s visibility locally, then you need to optimize your site for local searches. You can do this by including a map on your homepage and adding a Google My Business listing. These steps help ensure that people who live nearby find your business online.
“When local search efforts are integrated with website design something wonderful happens… You dominate the competition!”
Local Search Partners
Our Local Search Services will put you on the map and build your business.
How We Integrate Local SEO in Website Design
Before we perform Website Design we map out the following:
- Keywords are the words and phrases that users type into search engines to find information online. When you create content for your website, make sure that the words you use appear naturally in the text. Avoid keyword stuffing where you repeat the same keyword over and over again throughout your page.
- Content creation is the process of writing blog posts, articles, press releases, videos, etc. for your business. Make sure that the content you write includes relevant keywords and meets the needs of your audience.
Social Media Marketing
- Social media marketing is a great way to share your company’s news and events with your customers. Use platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube to reach out to your target market.
- SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the practice of making changes to a website that helps improve its ranking in search results. There are many different ways to optimize a website, but here are some general guidelines:
- Include descriptive titles and meta tags for each webpage.
- Add unique content to each page.